1. Tell about how God created everything.
2. Tell the story of the flood.
3. What did we read in Matthew about the birth and very early life of Christ?
4. What do you know about the sermon on the mount?
Copy "She took a book out of her desk."
1. Tell about William the Conqueror and the Battle of Hastings.
2. Tell the story of the White Ship.
1. Tell about little 'Lias.
2. Tell about two things Christian saw in the House of the Interpreter, or about Mr. Worldly Wiseman.
1. What is a butte? Can you describe one? Or, Tell everything you know about the plains.
2. Describe a compass. What does it tell us?
Natural History and General Science
1. Tell what you know about a squirrel or a beaver.
2. Describe a favorite nature walk, and tell about something you found.
3. Choose one question matched to your term's Nature Study theme from here
Father or friend should select a passage for student to read aloud.
Arithmetic (Questions from your math program may be substituted.)
1. What is 42 + 14?
2. Write this number in numerals: twenty three.
3. Use <, >, or = to make this statement true: 76 __ 69.
1. Recite or sing something you have learned in your foreign language.
2. In your foreign language name the members of your family, using full sentences.
1. Describe your favorite picture from this term's picture study.
Father should choose a poem, and two Bible verses learned this term for student to recite.
Sing your favorite folksong and hymn from this term.
Show some work in handicrafts from this term to someone outside your family.
Copyright © 2002-2019 AmblesideOnline. All rights reserved. Use of this curriculum subject to the terms of our License Agreement.