1. Tell the story of Moses striking the rock, or, tell a story about Balaam.
2. What were the three great national festivals of the Israelites? Describe one of them.
3. Tell about the rich man and Lazarus, or about the healing of the ten lepers.
4. Tell one story of Jesus after He rose from the dead.
Copy "Let the jungle listen to the things I have done."
1. Tell about the Union Jack.
2. What do you know about Bonnie Prince Charlie or how Canada was won?
3. Tell all you know about James Stuart.
1. Tell your favorite story from The Jungle Book.
2. Tell about Valiant Fortruth or John Henry.
1. Tell what you know of Hanchow, "the city of heaven" or Ceylon.
2. Tell three things about China.
3. Draw a map of an imaginary country and put in some things that a map usually shows. Give your country a name.
Natural History and General Science
1. "Tried to stalk a bear ... but a kingfisher scared him." Explain. Or, Tell all you can about Meeko the red squirrel.
2. Describe a walk you had this term and what you found.
3. Choose one question matched to your term's Nature Study theme from here.
Father or friend to select a passage for student to read aloud.
Arithmetic (Questions from your math program may be substituted.)
1. Round 2,368 to the nearest hundred.
2. What is the total value of 1 five dollar bill, 2 one dollar bills, a quarter, 3 dimes and 4 pennies?
3. Find the sum of 145, 132 and 247.
1. Recite or sing something you have learned in your foreign language.
2. In your foreign language say something about someone in the room, using full sentences.
1. Describe your favorite picture from this term's picture study.
Father should choose a poem, and two Bible verses learned this term for student to recite.
Sing your favorite folksong and hymn from this term.
Show some work in handicrafts from this term to someone outside your family.
Copyright © 2002-2019 AmblesideOnline. All rights reserved. Use of this curriculum subject to the terms of our License Agreement.