1. Tell one story about David.
2. Tell about the wise men from the East.
Copy "The boy took the gold, and thanked the giver."
1. Tell a fable.
2. Tell the story of Grace Darling.
1. Tell how the Giant's Dance was brought to England, or how Arthur became king.
2. Tell about Gregory and the pretty children.
1. Find Lake Michigan on a map. Can you show where Chicago and Gary are? Or, Explain how locks help ships between St. Mary's River and Lake Huron.
2. Tell how you might tell direction by looking at the sky.
Natural History and General Science
1. Describe the nicest walk you have had this term. What did you find?
2. Tell about Sally the cowbird, or, What do you know about nests?
3. Choose one question matched to your term's Nature Study theme from here
Father or friend should select a passage for student to read aloud.
Arithmetic (Questions from your math program may be substituted.)
1. How many legs do Mia, Jason and their dog Jip have between them?
2. How much is a dime, two nickels and a penny?
1. Recite or sing something you have learned in your foreign language.
2. Say something about yourself in your foriegn language, using full sentence(s).
1. Describe your favorite picture from this term's picture study.
Father should choose a poem, and two Bible verses learned this term for student to recite.
Sing your favorite folksong and hymn from this term.
Show some work in handicrafts from this term to someone outside your family.
|AO is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.|
Copyright © 2002-2020 AmblesideOnline. All rights reserved. Use of this curriculum subject to the terms of our License Agreement.
KEEP AO FREE by respecting our copyrights and License   Header and Menus by Aidan Bennett, Apr 2020