1. Tell about one of Jesus' miracles.
2. What did Peter do at the Beautiful Gate?
Copy "No storm stayed the ships."
1. Tell one of Aesop's Fables.
2. Tell part of a "Just So Story."
1. Tell a story about King Alfred.
2. What do you know of Harald as a little boy? Tell everything you can think of.
1. Name some things Paddle passed as he traveled through the Great Lakes. Or, Trace Paddle's journey on a map from Canada to the sea.
2. What is latitude? or, What is the equator?
Natural History and General Science
1. Describe your favorite nature walk this term. What did you find?
2. Tell about a Robber in the Old Orchard, or, What do you know about birds' homes in the Green Forest?
3. Choose one question matched to your term's Nature Study theme from here
Father or friend should select a passage for student to read aloud.
Arithmetic (Questions from your math program may be substituted.)
1. Show six different ways to make eight.
2. A man sold 60 oranges at 2 for a dollar. How much did he get for them?
1. Recite or sing something you have learned in your foreign language.
2. In your foreign language name the things in your schoolroom, using full sentences.
1. Describe your favorite picture from this term's picture study.
Father should choose a poem, and two Bible verses learned this term for student to recite.
Sing your favorite folksong and hymn from this term.
Show some work in handicrafts from this term to someone outside your family.
|AO is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.|
Copyright © 2002-2020 AmblesideOnline. All rights reserved. Use of this curriculum subject to the terms of our License Agreement.
KEEP AO FREE by respecting our copyrights and License