1. What did Joseph tell his father about his dreams?
2. How did Joseph make himself known to his brethren in Egypt? Tell the whole story.
3. Tell the story of the Ten Virgins, OR about the marriage of the King's Son.
4. Tell about one of the events from right before Jesus' death.
Copy "For the sun it is merry and bright."
1. Tell about Henry V and the Battle of Agincourt or the Princes in the Tower.
2. What do you know about The Hundred Years War?
1. Tell how Christian and Hopeful came through the waters at last.
2. Tell your favorite story from Robin Hood.
1. Describe a Pacific Island (or Hawai'i/the Sandwich Islands). Or, Describe China.
2. What are the four seasons? How do we get them?
Natural History and General Science
1. Describe from memory something you drew in your Nature Notebook.
2. Name some big and little cat cousins or some of Buster Bear's cousins.
3. Choose one question matched to your term's Nature Study theme from here
Father or friend should select a passage for student to read aloud.
Arithmetic (Questions from your math program may be substituted.)
1. Add 405 + 142.
2. Subtract: 378 - 63.
3. Which number comes next? 3, 6, 9, 12
1. Recite or sing something you have learned in your foreign language.
2. In your foreign language count some things in your schoolroom, using full sentences.
1. Describe your favorite picture from this term's picture study.
Father should choose a poem, and two Bible verses learned this term for student to recite.
Sing your favorite folksong and hymn from this term.
Show some work in handicrafts from this term to someone outside your family.
|AO is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.|
Copyright © 2002-2020 AmblesideOnline. All rights reserved. Use of this curriculum subject to the terms of our License Agreement.
KEEP AO FREE by respecting our copyrights and License   Header and Menus by Aidan Bennett, Apr 2020